Since 2001, Heather has spent her entire law career refining her skills in family law and has successfully established her practice in all aspects of domestic relations. She works attentively for each of her clients in order to attain the best results for them and their families.
With Heather’s knowledge and proficiency in family law, she is able to determine and execute the optimal course of action in any case. With any situation that arises, her determined nature and tenaciousness combined with her extensive experience helps create a positive outcome for each of her clients.
Heather strives to offer services in family law and estate planning for parents that make a positive impact on her clients’ lives. Her mission is to facilitate communication between parties and assist her clients by providing the resources they need in hopes of giving them a more fulfilling and rewarding future. She expects clients to leave the firm, not only with a successful resolution to their legal matter, but also with the tools necessary to maintain a balanced and satisfying lifestyle. Her holistic approach and sincere concern for her client’s wellbeing sets her apart from other attorneys. She advocates for all of her clients with unwavering strength and commitment.
In her spare time Heather is an avid skier, she loves to travel, and enjoys spending time with family and friends whether it be boating on the Puget Sound or enjoying the best time of the year – Lake Time. Heather’s most rewarding moments are those spent with her husband Matt and their two sons.
- University of Puget Sound, Bachelor of Arts
- Seattle University School of Law, Juris Doctorate
Classes / Seminars
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, Panel on Professionalism
- Young Lawyer Mentor Event, Building and Maintaining a Successful Law Firm
- The Small Law Firm Radio Hour hosted by RJon Robins, Esq., CEO & Founder of How to Manage a Small Law Firm
- American Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association
- Pierce County Chapter of Washington Women Lawyers
- The Collaborative Law Profession of Pierce County
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Personal Family Lawyer with Family Wealth Planning Institute
Honors / Distinctions / Awards
- AVVO Rating of 10 out of 10 (Superb)
- In 2009 and 2010, Heather was chosen by readers of South Sound Magazine as “Best Lawyer” in the South Sound.
- Law Clerk for the Washington State Attorney General’s Office Torts Division
- Moot Court Competitions
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Board